Thursday, October 9, 2008

Channeling Gossip Girl Headbands



Headbands have come a long way since the old days.  Remember those old plastic ones that dug into the soft area behind your ears and gave you a major headache?   

We have in flower adorned fabric headbands from One-of-a Kind (channeling Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl).  There are many patterns and colors.  Perfect for casual days or the holidays.

These headbands are cute, comfy, and adjust to your head size.  Gorgeous! And priced right at $14.00.
  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought a headband like this in the city that cost me $44.00! Damn it! I am coming in for the blue plaid. Marissa

Anonymous said...

Ms B - I wore my headband to school today and everyone was asking where I got it! haha

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter