Saturday, December 27, 2008




Beanie Babies are everywhere!  No, I am not talking about those collectible little stuffies.  I am talking about knit beanie caps.  Beanies even hit the runway fashion shows this year.  Alexander Wang showed the skullcap version at his show with his edgy, chic, tough girl look.  Ralph Lauren's slouchy version of the beanie reflected his more relaxed, kicked back style.  

Lucky for us, this is a trend that is AFFORDABLE.   Plus, living in Upstate New York, we need that warmth a cap provides.  I prefer a slouchy beanie that won't smash down my hair.  But it's all up to you. 

No comments:

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter