Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today I spent the day with my husband at Lake George. We had a relaxing lunch on the patio by the dock. And even though the day was not as warm as we would have liked, it was a great day to be at the lake. After enjoying the water we walked Lake George and reflected on what a gorgeous area it is.

My wonderful daughter was at the store, texting me as she was unpacking our UPS orders. Each UPS order is like Christmas for us! We got in shoes, hats, dresses and jewelry. Track season is just around the corner and we are again taking orders for custom hats, so give us a call with your track hat needs. And if you get the chance, explore and enjoy this beautiful area we live in.

No comments:

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter