Thursday, January 21, 2010

The perfect Valentines gift can be found at Speck Boutique www.shopspeckcom

I truly appreciate a well-thought out Valentines gift.  The perfect Valentines gift is one that time and effort went into choosing.  Not a last minute phone call for a delivery (but then again, who doesn't like flowers) or a reservation for dinner (not that I have ever disliked a great meal), but the idea of someone taking the time to shop, select, or ponder a thought - that means the most to me.  BB Becker has so many great, thoughtful, designs to choose from.  A lasting memory of the perfect Valentines gift.
"Deep in the heart, somewhere in the soul, love finds a way to be forever."

"True Love I would not mind if I grow old as long as my true love is near."

"We do not remember days. We remember moments." 





1 comment:

Joan said...

My mom loved her "like mother like daughter" ring. Thank you for shipping it to us so quickly.

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter