Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Many of the Spring trends are clearly drawing inspiration from Alice in Wonderland.  There were a ton of runway nods to the film.  From the clothing, to shoes, to jewelry, and  bow headbands - even OPI nail polish. I especially love the bright shoe tones paying homage to the Wonderland world. 


Alice
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?


No comments:

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter