Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gorjana jewelry at Speck Boutique


GORJANA JEWELRY - NEWEST DESIGNS
Gorjana was discovered by Ford Model Agency at the early age of fifteen. Her days were spent surrounded by glamor, high-fashion designs, catwalks and photo shoots. Designing between shoots, Gorjana launched her own jewelry collection. Gorjana jewelry is simple and versatile, exhibiting high quality stones and metals. Gorjana jewelry is known for its elegance, with a delicate, and timeless look. Gorjana jewelry has a large celebrity following which includes Paris Hilton, Hillary Duff and Felicity Huffman. Why not you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought the silver large arc ring that you had while we were up for the Skidmore reunion. I love it. And you were right on two counts. It is very comfortable for a large ring, and I have been asked where I got it everytime I wear it. The barista at our Starbucks is going to call you. She tried my ring on and loves it! Thank you - Evelyn Riddle Wright - Fairfield, Conn.

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter