Sunday, June 1, 2008

Coming Soon To Speck Boutique... Who Am I?

1) I was started by a French tennis player.


2) I was the first piece of sport performance clothing.


3) I am widely recognized because of my logo.


4) I have gone from sportswear, to resort wear, to "emo" wear.


5) People wearing me might be named "Muffy" "Skippy" and "Biff". Or not!


6) I am now, and have always been, a family business.


7) There are many knock-off versions of me, but the proof of originality is in the details. From the buttons to the hem.


8) I was the first line to put any brand name or icon on the outside of an article.


9) I started the woven jersey pique fabric - a breathable, flexible, light material.


10) I am now more than a brand, I am a lifestyle.



Who Am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! You are getting Lacoste? I love it. When? lisa

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter