Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August comes to a CLOTHES at Speck Boutique


As August comes to a close, it is back to school, back to work, or back to reality for many of us.

At the beginning of the summer, since I don’t have a summer break like many do, I spend a lot of time grumbling about the fact that my work hours will increase while many hit the pool and the track, or just sleep in. I also tell myself that I will treat myself well at the end of it all.

However, later in the summer, while I’m caught up in my busy routine, I forget that it is a hard transition to get back into the swing of a daily pattern. It's tough to get yourself out of bed in the morning and to sleep at a normal hour when you have had weeks of living that good life.

Sure, I know what the experts recommend about getting back in the school/work habit before summer’s over, but even with the best intentions, many don’t do it. But what a great excuse you have to do a little prep work. Do a little summer to fall transition shopping. Go search out something that you have wanted. A hat, a scarf, that striped top that will work with work pants and skirt or those jeans for the weekend.

Take this time to pamper yourself just a little bit more. It will make it that much easier when reality calls!

No comments:

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter