Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunglasses at Speck Boutique

I can't tell you how many pairs of sunglasses I have lost, broken, had stolen, etc.  And some of these were quite costly - making the loss even worse.  We came across these sunglasses five years ago and I have been in love with them since.  

They offer UV 400 protection, they have CR39 lens (lightweight and safe), and they are hand crafted, ISO and CE approved - PLUS they come with a fantastic hard case.  Everything an expensive pair of glasses should be BUT they offer all that for $36.00!  

That hard case alone is worth the money.  I can't tell you how many disasters that case has saved my sunglasses from suffering.  AND at that price, I can have a couple pair.  One for the purse, and one for the car.  Love them!  

No comments:

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter