Friday, February 11, 2011

Warm thoughts in the cold weather, at Speck Boutique

I admit that this cold, dreary weather has taken its toll on me. But I am fighting back by surrounding myself with bright colors, textures, fabrics and prints that remind me of better days.  There is something uplifting about hues of lemon and green that immediately make any day better.  We are getting to the end of this rough winter! Warmer weather is coming!  Surround yourself with the colors of Spring! 


 Carved jade and clear crystal baubles.

Lemon Yellow Nick & Mo Gabby dress.

Poetic Licence Shoes. Life is a Picnic! 

Jade necklace, peridot and jade earrings.

Silk Paisley Hippie Batik Scarf, Woven clutch by Melie Bianco.

No comments:

All About Speck Boutique

My photo
353 Broadway, Saratoga Springs,, NY, United States
Speck Boutique believes that shopping should be fun! Our website shows you many of the great things offered at Speck; but for the full experience, you must come in and visit us the next time you are in Saratoga Springs, NY. Feel free to call us at 518-584-1420.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter